Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little running

I went to see the doc today to follow-up with him about my last spinal epidural for my herniated disc. I didn't really get a clean bill of health, because I am still experiencing some pain, but he doesn't anticipate seeing me again. That's good, right?

Also, he cleared me to ride my bike again. SWEET.



So, I will give it a shot tomorrow. Get myself set up on the trainer (oh I am not hardcore enough to ride outside in this weather. Oh no, not me. I am after all, from Arizona) and give it a go. I'll report back.

Since I had time today after work and before the boys got home, I went for a quick fast-jog (I also don't run, ask anyone who actually runs). It was really cold (low 20's, brrrrrrr), but I loved it. I thought to myself today as I was running "Wow, look at me, running in this weather... snow and ice on the ground... wind-chill in the single digits... what's next, Ice-Climbing?" HA! Doubt it!

As my closing thought today - a little more thought into the diapers for Uli. First, we will raid the closets here and at Papo's. Then will be the thrift store. I can't wait. It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment