Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh So Tired

I read several blogs religiously every day. I wanted to be someone who contributed to the blog-universe daily as those lovely ladies do, but I just can't muster up the energy right now. My husband complained to me the other evening that I haven't been updating here, and that he likes to read my senseless word meanderings... sweet as he is, I just can't get motivated. I am too tired.

I have hardly had the energy to craft lately. Work is just killing me with stress. I have been trying to add some yoga into my day, usually at the end of the day. I think it's helping my back, and I hope I get the added benefit of stress relief. I bought a class pass at my local 'yoga-house' (that's Uli speak, if you were wondering), so I am somewhat committed to attending a few classes. I hope this is the motivation I need.

I also picked up my crocheting again last night - the first time in what must be over a month. I am almost finished with one soaker, and will try to finish the other tonight too. Then comes the reveal... these have really gotten stuck in my brain - I have good ideas, but they were a little too lofty for my first attempt. I came to a good middle ground - and I am happy.

I just need a little more restful sleep, and I'll be back to my perky self. Can I order a nanny to come over at about 4:30 a.m. to hang out with my Sunny Son until 6 a.m.? Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment