Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A lotta love and a reveal or two...

Valentine's Day actually turned out to be quite a lovely day, despite myself or the nastiness I inflicted on my husband. First, he brought me flowers on Thursday, all of which he selected himself. All purple, my fave - even the wire holding the flowers together is purple.

A nice bottle of wine, some lovely stuffed veal chops and a nice quiet evening at home...

Hope everyone had a nice valentine's day!

And now, for our regular programming. I can't believe its almost been a week since I posted. The days go by so quickly. I want to get into a rhythm to be able to post a little every day, but first I think I'll aim for a more attainable goal of every other day. I love reading other blogs daily, and I would like to be among that group - daily updates about life, love and family.

I have been busy lately, and it was only this week that I finally slowed down. I haven't touched the sewing machine or yarn for two whole days. I actually sat and watched old episodes of 'Couplings' last night. A little lazy, a lot refreshing.

I owe everyone three reveals, but my new soakers are just not coming together the way I want them to - admittedly, I went about them a little backwards. Hopefully those will be coming soon to a theatre near you.

A friend at work recently had a baby girl, and I was encouraged to make another baby blanket, Amy Karol style. But - I wanted to a make a quilt. So - without further ado: Hana's Blanket:

And finally - the homemade cloth diapers. Oh yeah... rockstar style, baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment