Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Artistry





Late last week Uli and Brian went to the store and came back with a lovely new art easel. Although we didn't need another chalk board (two big walls in our house are covered in chalkboard paint), the easel came with one. While the Sunny Son waited for his paints to arrive, he was busy with his chalkboard and colored pencils. I think Dad was a little proud of his son...
*
I have been feeling better since my surgery, and my back is healing nicely. I still get tired during the day, and sleeping is still a bit uncomfortable, but we are researching alternatives to help me sleep. I am keeping busy with projects (so many new crochet items...) and slowly knocking things off my list. It's been nice to feel some sense of completion. I head back to work in two weeks, and my calendar is slowly filling up. I keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment