Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blog Aid

I have been back from vacation for just over a week, and already I want I day off. I just want a day to tend to things around the house, sleep in, and maybe have an extra snuggle with my son. I missed him. I miss him all day while I am away from him. He is my Light.

Uli recently started asking to listen to 'OmNamaShivaya' in the car. He loves Krishna Das... and I love that he loves it. My boy (heart swells)...

My website may come down tomorrow (not this blog). I am seriously contemplating moving my website to be this blog, much like another blog I read, but I am not sure I have the energy to make it fancy like hers... I wish I could magically get what's in my brain into this blog without having to invest some time into learning another skill. We'll see what happens, I'll let y'all know what transpires.

I took a bath with My Oochie tonight. He made sure that I was just as clean as he was, and dumped water all over me and wiped my face off (oh the raccoon rings under my eyes...). I am so proud of my careful, considerate boy. He even made sure to kiss my back 3 times to make it feel better before I put him to bed.

Love that boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment